Now that spring is finally here, it’s a great time to tackle some projects in and around the house. Springtime electrical lighting installation in Alexandria, VA is a great way to improve your home’s functionality, curb appeal and atmosphere without requiring a huge renovation project. If you’re thinking about investing in a spring electrical installation project, keep reading for some design ideas and inspiration.
Ideas for spring electrical projects
Here are a few ideas for spring electrical projects, including electrical lighting installation in Alexandria, VA:
- Water feature lighting: If you have a fountain, pool, pond or hot tub, accent lighting is a great way to highlight your water feature. New LED lights are durable, long-lasting and can be programmed with a rotating array of colors to create a beautiful display on your property. Accent lighting can be installed in your water feature, on your pool deck or patio or alongside your water feature to cast unique shadows.
- Landscape lighting:Incorporating lighting into your landscaping boosts the curb appeal of your property and allows you to show off your plants, trees and other landscape features even when it’s dark outside. A combination of atmospheric lanterns, directed accent lights and pathway lighting is ideal for achieving the perfect balance of aesthetic appeal and functional benefits at night.
- Fans: Once the weather starts heating up, you’ll be thankful for any air circulation. Installing fans in bedrooms, living rooms, dining rooms and kitchens is a great spring project that offers many months of benefits. Not only do fans make homes more comfortable on hot spring and summer days, but they also boost home value.
- Dimmer switches:In addition to new electrical lighting installation in Alexandria, VA, upgrading existing lighting features offers a lot of benefits. Installing dimmer switches to control light fixtures in your home is a simple project that can make a big difference. Not only do dimmer switches give you more control over the lighting and atmosphere in a room, but they also improve energy efficiency by allowing you to adjust to lower lighting levels.
- Surge protectors: While surge protectors may not offer the same aesthetic benefits of some other spring electrical projects, they do offer significant functional advantages—especially if you have a lot of electrical appliances and devices in your home. Surge protectors block damage to electrical devices and appliances in the event of storms or other circumstances that create electrical surges. Without surge protection, your electrical devices are at risk of permanent damage.
Electrical lighting installation in Alexandria, VA
Tackle all the electrical lighting installation in Alexandria, VA that you have planned for this spring with help from Walsh Electric. For decades, our customers have trusted us to provide expert electrical services for homes and businesses alike. Whether you want to add some outdoor lighting to your property, or you need help with rewiring for your home, our team is here to assist you. Give us a call to find out more about the services we provide and to request a consultation and quote for your project.